1. I think I have enough freedom in my life, because I have a big brother and my parents have known all that might happen.
2. Sometimes I have more freedom than my friends and sometimes not so much. Because when I have a conflict with my mum I am not allowed to do so much.
3. Not really, because my parents are not so strict.
4. It's not good to have too much freedom, because then teenagers don´t remember restrictions, bounds or limits.
5. You needn´t work, so you have much spare time. You must go to school, but you don't get money. You have enough leisure time, but you can't drive with the car and your parents rule about you, so you can't do everything you want.
6. No, because my freedom is okay. My parents aren't strict but I know my limits and don´t try to profit from my freedom in a bad way.
7. Now as a teenager you needn´t go to work, you can spend your time with your friends and you mustn't pay taxes. When we are adults we can't meet our friends as often as we want to, we must work and act like a machine. But when we are adults, we have money and could travel around the world. And we could drive the car and needn´t go on foot or by bike or take the bus.