- How much can you remember from memory? Try and fill in the gaps (or watch at the same time, of course)
1. How many times have the Olympic Games taken place in London? __________ Do you remember when exactly? __________ __________ __________.
2. How many buildings had to be demolished to accommodate the new site?
3. How many people on average are working for the London Games?
About __________ .
4. How many bridges have been built within the Olympic Park?
More than __________
5. What amount of money are Londoners going to contribute to the Olympic and Paralympic Games?
6. What's the estimated global audience expected to wathc the opening ceremony on TV? __________
7. What's the total capacity for all venues? __________ .
8. How many trees are going to be planted in the Olympic Park? __________.
9. What's the capacity of the Olympic Stadium? __________
10. When is the official opening ceremony of LONDON 2012? __________
( by Rocheli García)