QUESTIONNAIRE ABOUT TOLERANCE
SCHOOL NO. 308 - ROMANIA
55 students, 12 – 14 years old, were asked about tolerance.
1. Does being tolerant mean to respect each idea and religion, even if different from one’s own?
2. Is it easy for you to put yourself in another’ shoes, even if you don’t accept his ideas?
3. Do you think that school represents the foundation of tolerance and respect for diversity?
4. Do you judge others by their appearance?
5. Do you feel discriminated at school?
6. If people are frequently exposed to discrimination, can they become less tolerant?
7. Do you think it’s possible to have a close friendship with a person of different religion, culture or skin colour?
8. Is it ok for people to immigrate to your country?
9. Is it important to know the traditions of the people who live in your country but belong to a different culture?
10. Do you think that immigrants should have the same rights as national citizens?
11. Should immigrants be able to manifest their traditions and customs even though they are different from those of your country?
12. Do you behave differently when you are in the presence of someone who is of a different race?
13. Is it important for you to marry someone of your own culture and religion?
14. Do young people have a better acceptance of immigrants than older people do?
15. Is it difficult to be tolerant?
16. Do you believe that tolerance can unite the world?
06/21/12 - Liliana Vlaiculescu